Welcome to AMERIgreen! Before using the energyshop.amerigreen.com (hereinafter "AMERIgreen," "AMERIgreen Energy Shop," "us," or "our") site, you (hereinafter “you” or “user”) must read and accept all of the terms and conditions listed herein. These terms and conditions are effective upon acceptance, which becomes effective upon use of this site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use the AMERIgreen Energy Shop site in any way or for any purpose.
What You Are Agreeing To:
By Using the Site
- You agree not to access or use this site or its systems in any manner that may damage, disable, unduly burden, or impair the AMERIgreen Energy Shop online platform. You agree not to attempt to interfere with the site services provided to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, introducing a virus to this site, or by spamming, crashing, or otherwise. You agree not to use any robot or spider, or any other automated means to access or use the site or its systems.
By Becoming a Member
- You are responsible for protecting your account and password confidentiality. You will not share your password(s), account information, or access to the site.
- You will not have more than one active account.
- You will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your account to another party.
- You accept responsibility for any activities that occur under your account and password, such as enrolling in an offer or sharing an offer or other site content.
- You will notify AMERIgreen immediately of any unauthorized use of your passwords(s) or account(s).
By Enrolling in an Offer
- You are 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding contract.
- The information you provide is true, accurate and complete and that you will promptly update such information if it changes.
- The terms and conditions of the offer you enroll in are a legally binding contract between you and the supplier.
- You understand and acknowledge the AMERIgreen Energy Shop may make a credit inquiry with a national credit reporting agency to validate that your credit is sufficient to enroll in the offer.
- A supplier may decline to enroll you in an offer or to extend you credit based on the results of a credit inquiry with a national credit reporting agency.
- You understand that the price displayed for a particular offer when you enroll in it is the full retail price you are agreeing pay to for the product or service your are agreeing to purchase by enrolling in the offer should your enrollment be successful. The price we display for an offer on the Web site is the current price, based on the number of people who have enrolled in the offer. You will be enrolled at a lower price if sufficient people enroll, as described for the particular offer on the Web site.
By Sharing an Offer or Other Site Content
- You are allowing the people with whom you share, including people who are not AMERIgreen Energy Shop members or users, access and use of that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., whatever personal information you choose to disclose).
- AMERIgreen reserves the right to remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
Other Legal Policies, Procedures and Disclosures:
- If you violate the letter or spirit of these Conditions of Use, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can refuse service to you and/or terminate your account(s). We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
- AMERIgreen Energy Shop's site and its content including, but not limited to, all text, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, audiovisual or other content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, and interactive features, as well as all intellectual property rights to same are owned by AMERIgreen or its licensors. Additionally, all trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress that may appear on our site are owned by AMERIgreen or its licensors. Except for the limited use rights granted in these terms and conditions, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in our site or service. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
- AMERIgreen will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
No Warranty/Limitation of Liability
- ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
- AMERIgreen DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN AMERIgreen. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT AMERIgreen AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY RELATED SERVICES.
- This site is the private property of AMERIgreen. All interactions on this site must comply with these terms and conditions. You agree that your activity in connection with the use of this site will be for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through this site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, prurient, profane or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without AMERIgreen's express prior written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct that in AMERIgreen’s exclusive discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this site is strictly prohibited. You shall not use this site to advertise or perform any commercial, religious, political or non-commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of fellow users to become users of other on- or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with AMERIgreen.
Modification and Notice
- The AMERIgreen Energy Shop may from time to time modify or change this site, its terms and conditions, or any of its related policies or agreements. Any revised version of same will be posted on this site and this revised version will govern your future use of this site. If you do not agree to the revised version, you must immediately stop using our site. Any use of the site after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance.
- Any provision of these terms and conditions that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive their expiration.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AMERIgreen, as well as its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venturers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution/Release
- These terms and conditions and the commercial relationship between you and AMERIgreen will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- If the parties are unable to resolve any dispute raised under these terms and conditions, the dispute may be submitted to arbitration. Any proceedings thereunder shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. Any award by the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction.
- If there is a dispute between you and anyone accessing our site, or you and any third party in connection with our site, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, you hereby release AMERIgreen and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.