M-F 8am-4:30pm EST
Welcome to the AMERIgreen Energy Customer Support Center
Find answers to many common questions or contact us for further information!
Lynn Li gravatar

If I have a long-term contract with current supplier, can I switch to Amerigreen?

Lynn Li  user  12/27/2013

Currently, I have a 12 month fixed rate plan with a supplier. I just realize Amerigreen has a better rate. Can I switch to you?

Brian Lotkowski gravatar
Brian Lotkowski  staff  04/22/2014

Yes, but be aware that other suppliers often charge early cancellation fees. Contact your current supplier to inquire about early termination fees.

Please log in or create an account to respond.